Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the Sundress & Big Hat Brunch?
The Sundress and Big Hat Brunch is an annual brunch in celebration of friendships, fashion, fun, and fundraising. What started years ago as a conversation with friends over lunch has turned into an annual must-attend event for mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts & bffs’. This brunch was started as a way to stay connected to those we love and to make new and lasting connections with those we’ve yet to meet. However, we also always want to give more than we take and give back to causes we love. We firmly believe as Mother Theresa said, “One person can’t do everything, but every person can do one thing”. This is what we do!
What causes has the brunch supported?
- RIC Rock Youth Center
- Passage Homes of Raleigh
- American Cancer
- InterAct of Raleigh
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Anno’s Africa
When & where is the brunch?
For Raleigh, NC, the Sundress and Big Hat Brunch is always the last Saturday in April. For our other cities, go to that city’s tab to confirm the date.
How much are the tickets?
Tickets are $50 each and include your admission, an amazing brunch and a guaranteed fantastic time!
What do I wear to the brunch?
All things cute and sassy! With the right dress/shoes and clutch, you can conquer the world! But please, NO PANTS & NO club wear!
Can I bring my husband/brother/best friend (who also happens to be a man)?
Nope! Sorry, no boys allowed. But you CAN bring your sisters, girlfriends, mothers, aunties, and anyone else you love who happens to be a female.
Is there an age limit?
Yes, we welcome all ladies 16 years old and up.
Why should I attend?
Your best reason to attend is YOU! If that doesn’t move you, here are a few more reasons to join in on the fun:
- We raise money for worthy causes — stay tuned for this year’s cause!
- It’s an annual tradition women look forward to and invite their girlfriends each year.
- Everyone needs a few hours away from distractions and ever-growing to-do lists.
- It’s an occasion to dress up and wear big hats… need we say more?
- We can be girlfriends — we share laughter, encouraging stories and amazing memories.
- It’s a great place and opportunity to meet new people and expand each other’s horizons.
- This brunch is a long-term investment in the community and a great cause.
- It’s an immediate investment in yourself! Revel in the joy of being girly, play games, laugh, listen to inspirational stories and be uplifted.
What should I expect from the brunch?
We won’t give too much away about this year’s brunch, but you can expect a lot of fun, lots of laughter, great food, and games as we raise money for a great cause. You will make new and lasting friendships like many of our guests have done in the past. Plus there is nothing like getting all dolled up and feeling extra pretty and girly for a day!
Can I get a ticket at the door?
No tickets sold at the door.
Are vendors welcome?
Yes! Vendors are welcome! Our attendees love to shop at the brunch. Please visit the vendor page to complete a vendor application. We accept one type of vendor from each category on a first come, first pay basis.
Are refunds available?
Your registration to the brunch is nonrefundable, but it is transferable. So, if something prevents you from attending, this is a gift someone you know would love to receive.
Do you offer group discounts?
Email us at email@example.com